[ale] sometimes I hate bash

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:20:04 EST 2009

WOOHOO!!!!! SUCCESS!!!!!

It was the I/O redirect with script messing up inside a redirected cron
environment

do_process_foo param 1 param2 >> $log_file 2>&1

What a brilliantly simple thing that is reliable and stupid easy.

Until I have to come along and live up the nickname Aaron and Jeff gave me
"The OverEngineer"

sheesh....

James P. Kinney III