[ale] Question about networking with KVM

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 07:44:01 EST 2009

Guys,

I  been playing with kvm. But I got something strange with networking.

I have set up the pan0 for my bridge

pan0            8000.000000000000       no

Now if I add my nic to the bridge suddenly I can't get out, but my
virts can. What do I need to do so I can get out and use my virts with
KVM?

Here is what I am doing...

brctl addif pan0 eth_s0_0

brctl show
pan0            8000.0021708a74a4       no              eth_s0_0

Any help would be great. Thanks.

openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
www.susestudio.com