[ale] total wierdness

drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Mon Dec 14 13:55:13 EST 2009

1. Try to delete a spam email (use KMail);
       app/session/OS all crash.  This is Not Good (tm).

2. Reboot.

3.  Prior to the crash a half dozen pix were on the desktop where I am
working on them.  After crash and reboot only one of the pix still appears
on the desktop as an icon.  The other icons are missing.

4.  Open ~/home/Desktop and the icons and pix are all there.

5.  Anybody have a clue how I get them to reappear on the desktop?
     I tried F5 (refresh desktop) and got nada.

6.  This is an FC11 box and this isn't the first time that Kmail has crashed
the session and/or the OS.

Sean