[ale] email server

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Dec 13 10:36:11 EST 2009

The simplest you can do is to get a GAFYD account and use that, which gives
more than mail and is free.  It would also remove the requirement to have
your box up all the time and then you don't have to manage the server.

Otherwise, the simplest is to just install Postfix and create an MX for the
domain to point it at the dyndns host that will be handing its mail.  On
debian/ubuntu that is as easy as installing the postfix package and going
through the configuration with debconf.

    --- Mike

--
Sent from my ADP1 Phone running Cyanogen