[ale] [OT] Psychology of Denial about Climate Change

Asher Vilensky ashervilensky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:31:59 EST 2009

A small correction/amendment/clarification:  There's no water war between
Israelis and Palestinians.  Israel is simply robbing Palestine from its
water, pumping it on Paletinian land and redirecting it to Israel.  If the
Palestinians had the power to fight it' they would have already.  But they
are surrounded by Israel and have no choice.

-- Asher