[ale] [OT] Psychology of Denial about Climate Change

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:21:40 EST 2009

david w. millians wrote:
<snipped>

> The difference between our ideals and our practices is always the
> problem. I don't see that changing. You could make everybody Muslim, and
> there'd still be people making wine, I think. Even though nobody would
> drink it of course.

different sects of Muslims.  the ones I know (from Trinidad) are pretty
hard partying and drink like fish.  not wine mind you, that is 'for
sissys' according to them.

Mainly Rum, but Sambuca is very popular as well.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/