[ale] looking for a truly Linux friendly camcorder

Tue Dec 8 17:09:35 EST 2009

I really miss Sony! I have technically boycotted them ever since the
MemoryStick mess started. I really expected them to come to their
senses by now. I hope they do so soon. I can't wait to start using
their products again.

--
Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.