[ale] Disappointed in the recent climate research hack

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:27:18 EST 2009

JK wrote:
<snipped>
> Anyway, it seems clear that global average temperatures are increasing,
> and that there are likely to be serious consequences from this:

God I hope so.  I can hardly wait until I can ride my motorcycle year
round in comfort.

having worked in the weather radar and mapping industry I know that we
can track everything from pollen to volcanic emittance, but a 7 day
outlook is problematic...

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/