[ale] Disappointed in the recent climate research hack

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Tue Dec 8 15:27:42 EST 2009

Doug McNash wrote:
> You're wasting your time attempting to address the issue with a logical argument.
>
> In the big picture, AGW is a religious belief.
>
> see
>
>         http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/religion.htm
>
> for a more literate exposition than I could possibly write.

Very literate, but notably free of any citation of actual evidence.
(Especially since the domain name contains "numberwatch".)

Anyway, it seems clear that global average temperatures are increasing,
and that there are likely to be serious consequences from this:

   http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/

Whether the warming is anthropogenic seems completely irrelevant.  A
better question would be, "Is anthropogenic climate STABILIZATION
feasible?"

-- JK (not looking forward to a flood of Atlantan refugees to my nice
  empty desert)