[ale] Disappointed in the recent climate research hack

Doug McNash dmcnash at charter.net
Tue Dec 8 14:34:00 EST 2009

You're wasting your time attempting to address the issue with a logical argument.

In the big picture, AGW is a religious belief.

see

        http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/religion.htm

for a more literate exposition than I could possibly write.

We should not attack anyone's religious beliefs (unless they are Christian of course) and this is not the forum.

Besides, we all agree that Bill Gates is the One True Satan and Open Source is our salvation.  Amen.

Merry Christmas
--
doug mcnash