[ale] two sata drives fail at the same time?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:47:38 EST 2009

You working success is good news!

Over the last 10 years I have seen more and more system failures related to
crappy power supplies. I am beginning to wonder if a crisis is brewing
between production cost and quality. Power supplies are tasked with more
capabilities yet have declined in cost for power output (I think) even
faster than motherboards, ram and cpu's.  maybe we need some opensource
designs out there to evaluate...

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com>wrote:

> New power supply is in and we are cooking again.  Sweet, thanks for the
> troubleshooting assistance folks!
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
> temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>  - Benjamin Franklin

James P. Kinney III