[ale] network question

scott scott at sboss.net
Fri Dec 4 10:51:50 EST 2009

it all depends.  what are the two networks for?  do you do vlan tagging?  how about etherbonding (like LACP)?  are the two networks separate for a reason?  Answers to each of these questions will bring more questons and so forth until we can then answer the questions.  This is not a simple question.

Sorry.