[ale] Mail issues

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:40:29 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 09:28, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
> Our colo provider Jadase terminated their business yesterday so we are
> at Peak 10.  Our new addresses are 68.64.43.68/27.

You can spend 2 months sorting this out, or you can ask p10 for a new
(hopefully cleaner) subnet.

So much of 68.64 is/was/might-be blocked that it's easy to think that
some entities just block the whole /16.  So in order to circumvent
this you would have to individually go to all of the ppl that
performed the block and ask them to open a hole for your /27.  There
is no "one place" to go in these situations.

-Jim P.