[ale] Mysteries of turntables was Re: OT:Digitizing my old vinyl

Robert Heaven roberth1954 at aim.com
Wed Aug 26 18:04:09 EDT 2009

 A few years ago, my son was in a garage band that did a professional demo. The producer that did the recordings created a set of masters. I can't remember precisely but, I do remember him doing; a CD mix, a radio mix and an iPod mix. All of the mixes were burned on the demo CDs and sent to the Record companies.