[ale] Clear Wimax

Omar Chanouha ofosho at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 25 23:19:50 EDT 2009

I went out and bought the clearspot. It works, but I have to say that
the 4G coverage is definitely subpar and sparatic. I looked into the
4G/3G modem, but that is another $80 a month and cannot be bundled.
The 3G network they piggyback on is Sprint and vice versa. I think by
the time the mobile usb is working on linux I will have just
discontinued my mobile and purchased one of Sprints upcoming wimax
phones (if they run linux, ie the Pre) and just tether to it. In the
meantime, if someone does get the usb working, that would still be
awesome.

My two cents,

-O