[ale] ReSolved: Java Jitters: FC11, Firefox-3.5, jre6u_??

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 24 14:49:09 EDT 2009

Pete, All -

I tried disabling the flash plugins (and all the 'Totem' items) in
firefox-3.5 but that didn't seem to help.

I finally "solved" this by reverting to firefox-3.0.13. I also
re-installed 'jre1_6_15'. Not my favorite outcome but I now pass Sun's
verification. Usually this means I can also run the applets I need.

Thanks.