[ale] Why Tomato? was Re: I'm very lucky

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Aug 21 14:37:14 EDT 2009

Has anyone tried to build tomato from source?  I'm an extensive user of
Vtun and having vtun capability on this router would do an amazing thing
for branching me into the numerous private networks I have access to and
support.

The ability of taking this to a hotel that offers only wireless and
using it to as a bridge to get a small network into our "support
network" would be beneficial.