[ale] Dell: Linux v Windows netbook returns a 'non-issue'

Fri Aug 14 07:19:11 EDT 2009

Maybe not. Let's say 2% ara returned for valid hardware issues (flaws
or disappointment in size). If 5% of Linux netbooks are returned for
disappointment in unfamiliarity, then 5% of windows netbooks are
returned because they are under powered for windows' demands. That
would be "the same".

On 8/14/09, jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net <jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net> wrote:
> I can't recall off-hand where I remember reading it, and can't look as I'm
> mobile right now... But I recall reading somewhere about some of the Dell
> Linux netbook returns being from individuals who purchased because of price
> and didn't realize they didn't know the operating system and how to use it
> properly.
>
> I think that would account for more returns of Linux netbooks than Windows
> netbooks by itself.

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.