[ale] gnome desktop: icon size control

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Mon Aug 10 09:10:36 EDT 2009

> The only thing I use it for is running the
> one windows app I need, ironically, VMware Infrastructure Client. (I
> need VMware to run windows to run a VMware interface to manage the VMs
> that run our Linux servers.

There is some cruel zen-like karmic balance to that statement.
It made me smile..

Side note: My home media center dual-boots Vista and Ubuntu, my wife likes
Netflix on demand movies and I test things from it..

We were watching "The IT Crowd" last night.. which is hilarious.

Right as the 2nd episode started last night.. Vista updated and rebooted.
We went to bed.