[ale] list pkgs installed since os install?

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 09:34:53 EDT 2009

> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Preston
<snipped>

Jim Kinney wrote:
> EXCELLENT!! Will that "stay current" as updates occur? i.e. wife's new
> ubuntu laptop with updates and I may want to keep track/be able to
> replicate that setup again.

AFAIK "Yes".

Possibly, if there was a package that changed it's name you might have a
hiccup, but I've not run across that.  To my knowledge it uses the
generic name of the package and doesn't include version numbers.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/