[ale] [OT] Are You Into Linux Threads(tm)?

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Wed Aug 5 18:31:06 EDT 2009

Did anyone else read the subject of this thread wrong...I was
expecting POSIX threads or something and not apparel :). I had to do
some word math when I read it.

I like the store front, the dark background is always better for me. I
will check back later for more deigns. I find most designs based on
the subject all things linux to be lacking. OpenBSD has always beat us
in that department. I like the evolution of a king design.

Chris