[ale] [OT] Are You Into Linux Threads(tm)?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:25:21 EDT 2009

Hey Guys/Gals,

My wife and I are taping into the mysterious market of designer linux swag!
Her company (Kay Ferguson Apparel) will also be a vendor at the Atlanta
Linux Fest, in September.  So; we've been working on some designs and have
released one for community feedback.  I'm very excited about it, but I know
this is a very hard code to crack! Designer tech apparel.

When you get a chance, I'd love some feedback on this business venture and
the actual designs. If you have any ideas, we'd love to hear it to. This
project will see focus on what the community wants and putting a designer
tweak on it.

Blog entry:  http://tr.im/vuQw (FergyTech)
Store: http://www.linux-threads.com

--
Marc Ferguson

www.fergytech.com
www.digitalalias.net

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"