[ale] Linux V4L Developer / Programming

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Wed Aug 5 12:51:24 EDT 2009

It would probably be from his own HD camera, not sure the input -- I
know there exists no way to take raw HD from anything like composite
-- but I'll bet he could send it over firewire, or something like
that.  He would definitely not be using OTA HD.

Yeah, shame about all the encryption on HD content on broadcasts.
They will have to pry my hacked DirecTV HD Tivo from my cold dead
hands....