[ale] Can some one recommend a good blog software

Reggie Euser reggie at busicast.com
Wed Aug 5 11:03:31 EDT 2009

Anyone know of a similar "Automatic Upgrade" for Drupal?

I just went through a Drupal upgrade exercise which included ~25 different add-on module upgrades also (hadn't looked at the site in 3-4 months, as it is otherwise pretty low maintenance.) The interlocking dependencies, the need to manually download, extract and replace the code for each individual module, the need to run update.php after each upgrade all combine to make it painful.

Aside from that, in my limited experience with each, I'd certainly agree Wordpress is easier by far to get rolling and the best choice for a blog; Joomla a jump in difficulty but easier than Drupal...