[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 15, Issue 89

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:10:11 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM,  <krwatson at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

> I'll share the hack with whoever is interested. I would assume offline as this is a Linux list.
>
> keith

Please publish the hack ONLINE as pointing out the failings of other
operating systems methods both supports the cause of expanding Linux
use but is also just plain fun.

BTW: the web version of outlook stinks even worse than the client
version. They managed to "fix" it so unless you use IE7 ON A MICROSOFT
PLATFORM you have limited abilities (no task list, no automatic update
of incoming email, etc).

SquirrelMail is totally awesome when compared to Outlook web.

James P. Kinney III