[ale] Hosting Services

Thu Apr 30 07:10:22 EDT 2009

A lot of hosting companies (including the one I use) have "reseller
accounts". I have 1 client who I resell to and it pays for my hosting.
You try to do what I have done, or get your hosting from someone like
me. I bet a lot of alers have these kinds of accounts.

On 4/30/09, Kresnik Igor <kresnik.igor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Brian Pitts pravi:
>> Robert Reese~ wrote:
>>
>>> A very inexpensive (and bare-bones) way to go is NearlyFreeSpeech.  One
>>> great
>>> advantage is their principle of allowing you to host pretty much anything
>>> you
>>> want as long as it isn't spam or other illegal activity.  Unfortunately,
>>> this
>>> means that you'll also find your site on some block lists.  It is also
>>> very bare
>>> bones as I said.  But it IS very inexpensive and hands-offish as far as
>>> content
>>> (especially political or technical goes).
>>>

>> NearlyFreeSpeech is great.
>>
>> If you want someone local, try ASmallOrange. I've used their tiny and
>> their small plan. Reasonable cost, great support, and they've released
>> several of their in-house software projects as open source.
>>
>> http://www.asmallorange.com/hosting/shared/
>>

> or you can try here http://webhosting.igorkresnik.com/
> my Web hosting with Unlimited Bandwidth,

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.