[ale] Hosting Services

scott mcbrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:30:13 EDT 2009

This doesn't really apply to you Rett, as you want just hosting, but if
anyone is looking for a cheap colo, ciHost is cheap and pretty good.
http://www.cihost.com/products/colocation/family-colocation.php  They're in
Dallas, so you can either ship them your equipment and they'll rack it, or
you can, if you want, go visit the facility on a pretty cheap direct flight.
And if you're looking for a cheap VPS, http://vpslink.com/

-Scott