[ale] Hosting Services

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Wed Apr 29 11:14:27 EDT 2009

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:24:50 -0400
"Rett Addy" <gtrett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any recommendations for hosting services and tools.
> This will not be a big site since it is informational.

Until I moved my hosting in-house, I used NearlyFreeSpeech.net for a
long time.  I love their services, I love their support, and I love
their cost.  I am likely to use them again for some other things in the
future, but I pay what is (in my mind) a boatload for my Internet
connection and might as well host our Web sites here instead of paying
to host them elsewhere, since I already have a suitable server.

That said, I'd look into them.  They are awesome---really.

	--- Mike

--
Without the wind, the grass does not move. Without software, hardware
is useless.