[ale] Why digest mode? (Was: Ale Digest, Vol 15, Issue 89)

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 00:45:16 EDT 2009

Particularly since it is nigh impossible for those of us that want to
"mute" conversations to do so. Replying to digest mails eliminates the
headers that are associated with a particular thread. So an email
client can't decide if the conversation has been killed or not.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59