[ale] Ubuntu 9.04 & Flash at pandora.com, facebook - FIXED

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:32:08 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 2:21 PM,  <reggie at busicast.com> wrote:

> When booting, the system comes up with me as default user, logs on
> automatically in 30 seconds. How can I change default user to be my
> teen?

make wife and teen learn password etiquette. It's required in the real
world anyway and wife will be furious when teen "messes up" wife's
stuff. You _don't_ want teen access to wife's email.

(harsh reality - you don't want to look at the teens stuff either -
usually a big time waster - like world of goo...)
James P. Kinney III