[ale] MythTV InstallFest

Adam prozaconstilts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 23:28:37 EDT 2009

H P Ladds wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 6:11 PM, aaron <aaron at pd.org> wrote:
>
>> Any chance we can look at June 20th for a MythTV Install Fest?
>
> The 20th certainly seems like a better choice than the 13th. Unless we
> hear some objection, lets go with that date.
>
> Thanks,
> H. P. Ladds

I can provide my hardware:

HDHomeRun

mythbuntu 8.10 on a gigabyte...uhhh...darn where did that mobo box go?

Anyhoo, I can provide the mechanism by which we can hack at QAM. My box
is seeing signal, it's just kinda weird right now...

Only thing is...can we confirm that we'll have a QAM signal to work with
at our meeting location?

Looks like the 20th is an ok date as well for me, but I'll have to make
sure the honeybuns/secretary hasn't already scheduled me for something...

Adam