[ale] What Do You Think About Cable vs DSL Now-a-Days?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:08:30 EDT 2009

Hey Fellas,

You're all familiar with the old war between Cable and ADSL.  I'd like to
know if you guys have an opinion on it today? We currently have Cable (with
Comcast) and we can get a better package deal with AT&T, but we'll switch
back to ADSL.  Both offer 6 Mbps (downstream), but we know that ADSL is a
private line so you're guaranteed that amount.  Has the game changed over
the years?

When I was with ADSL, I was an ADSL-fanboy - when I switched to Cable, I was
a Cable-fanboy... so now I'm on the ropes. Facts are facts and it sounds
like the private ADSL connection is better rather than a hit-or-miss with
Cable.  Thanks.

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"