[ale] NewbieQs on 'tethered' net connections1

Tue Apr 21 10:27:51 EDT 2009

Ask around for free GSM phones. That's the beauty of GSM is that you
just pop in your sim. I would also suggest doing what ever you have to
do to get the $4.99 t-zones plan. That really was the best deal in
wireless when I had it. Unfortunately I left T-Mobile after being a
customer since 1999 because they wouldn't match the AT&T price on a
Blackberry my company insisted I buy. I have regretted it since the
day I switched (and had to deal with customer-no-service).

.!# RichardBronosky #!.