[ale] Sharing Calendar - How?

Mon Apr 20 19:03:46 EDT 2009

It likely that you haven't gotten the help you need because you have
multi-faceted 'where do we start' problem. One thing that might work
as a fix it all is using Google Apps for Groups. Aside from that I'd
suggest that you setup a web server that can host ical calenders.
(There are many apache based solutions, WebDav, PHP, etc.). Have
Evolution publish to and subscribe form there.

That brings me to the other part of the 'where do we start helping
you'. You say you use the cosole she uses Nx. I don't get that. What
app do you sync your phone with/against?

--
Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.