[ale] Anybody using a *nix server to stream to an xbox 360?

David W. Millians millia at panix.com
Mon Apr 20 11:23:48 EDT 2009

Hi. I'm David, I'm over in Athens, and I've been geeking on *nix
since... well, about '87 I guess. Good stuff!

I have a question. Is anybody out there using a linux box to stream,
dlna style, to an xbox 360? I'm using debian testing for my home server,
  in particular.

I used to use ushare, but that method seemed to wither and die on the
vine, and I can't get another package to work. And that's package via
apt or source-building, either way. If somebody has a working config,
I'd love to see it.

Thanks,
David