[ale] Headless, Consoleless, DVDless, NetInstall? was: Fedora NetInstall via USB Drive

Fri Apr 17 23:58:05 EDT 2009

I checked out OpenVZ (not that using it is an option at my current
company) and it looks very interesting. Unfortunately, the wiki at
openvz.org is full of broken English that creates a lot of ambiguity.
What I was hoping to find out is if the chroot-y single kernel nature
of it makes in vulnerable to having a crash of one EV take down the
rest.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.