[ale] Saving power plants [OT]

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Fri Apr 17 21:42:20 EDT 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:40:30 -0400
"David M Lemcoe Jr." <forum at lemcoe.com> wrote:

> Well that raises interest. How do you get things like papers done?
> (I'm a student, so it helps a lot to have something like OpenOffice
> Writer or AbiWord to work with)

I used XeLaTeX for typesetting my papers, which had to be in APA
format.  I had no interest in managing references myself, so I used
BibTeX for handling those.  And of course, Emacs.

(Funny, my sig generator picked a great one for this email... :-))

	--- Mike

--
You can use any editor you want, but remember that vi vi vi is the
text editor of the beast.