[ale] VPN Protocol Question

Andrew Grieser agrieser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 17:18:50 EDT 2009

By "...probably have to set up OpenVpn on that system" do you mean
that this is my only option, or that I would have to install OpenVPN
on the system?

What I'm looking for is the easiest solution that gets the job done.
The three options I listed (IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP) were the three
options under the VPN menu of the pfSense web interface, so I assume
it is already set up to do any of those.

I see that network manager has the ability to configure OpenVPN
(client side), so that would be a plus. However, after reading some
OpenVPN docs I can't tell for sure if it is easy/possible to forward
everything through the vpn connection.

Andrew

--
OpenPGP Key ID: 6D2B8CE2 (agrieser at gmail.com)