[ale] 4 Days till Asterisk Conference and InstallFest, April 18th at GA Tech

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:08:38 EDT 2009

Hey Open Source and Telecom enthusiasts,

We're "good to go" for the Third Annual Asterisk Conference and InstallFest!

We have two great halls reserved at Georgia Tech's Klaus Advanced
Computing Building, and support from the Asterisk Community has never
been stronger.

Check out our website to obtain details of all 12 presentations and
learn how to participate in the InstallFest. While visiting the site
you can register and let us know you're planning to attend.

http://atlaug.com/drupal/fest2009

Admission is free: We might "pass a hat" to defray the expense of
lecture hall clean-up.

Lunch is free: Courtesy of Sangoma Technologies Corp.

Presented by: Atlanta Asterisk Users Group

Thanks,
H. Preston Ladds