[ale] Grrr Nvidia

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Tue Apr 14 09:14:19 EDT 2009

New Realization:

I think I can tell if this might happen.  Before this happened I would
rdesktop into some windows desktops.  The button and other controls on
the windows server are blanked out.  This wasn't the case the past few
days when using the box.  After a reboot from this happening I notice
all the windows controls in rdesktop appear normal.

Robert