[ale] Basic Laptop for presentations question

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:41:27 EDT 2009

Warning: This message contributes nothing helpful to the conversation.

The problem detailed in this thread is one of the biggest reasons (top
3) I decided to buy an Apple laptop. I had been using Dell laptops
issued to me through work/school. So I was well aware of the problems
that can arise when using a Linux laptop to do presentations. I must
say, I am extremely happy I made the decision I did.

A Unix based OS with a GUI that makes doing presentations and such
easy? That would be OS X.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/