[ale] Online taxes for Linux

Kenneth Ratliff lists at noctum.net
Sat Apr 11 11:00:16 EDT 2009

As much as I hate to push web based software..

TurboTax's online software is pretty good. I've used it the last 4
years for tax preparation and submittal, and never had a problem with
it. And it works fine in Firefox under Ubuntu, so if TaxAct doesn't
play nice, that's another option for you. The only thing I don't like
is the fact that it cost 40 bucks for federal and state, but c'est la
vie.