[ale] Slides from my IPv6 talk.

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Apr 10 09:36:26 EDT 2009

Yep - I can imagine the day individuals will be running virtual servers
with 200 clients on their cell phones...

My experience has been that every increase in resource (memory, storage,
bandwidth etc...) has always been met by applications that use all of
that and wants more.

PCs will never need more than 640k of memory...