[ale] LDAP Server

gchendry at bellsouth.net gchendry at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 8 08:19:06 EDT 2009

 I am using Fedora-DS with the multimaster replication, works great. Thus I have two authentication servers running at the same time synchronized  with each other. I have all clients pointing to both servers (Linux and Macs).  Thus if the 1st choice server goes down, the client simply requests from the other server.  This was the most simply solution (fewest wagons) in our case.

Chris
 -------------- Original message from Jeff Hubbs <jeffrey.hubbs at gmail.com>: --------------