[ale] [OT] Unlocked GSM phone

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 23:13:54 EDT 2009

Look on ebay there are quite literally millions of them.

On Apr 2, 2009 10:48 PM, "Adam" <prozaconstilts at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I have a really old AT&T Blue wireless SIM that is on a really old voice
plan that I don't want to change, because it's alot cheaper than what
AT&T offers now.

Unfortunately, my Nokia 3200B finally ate it, and I'm in the market for
an unlocked GSM phone I can drop my SIM in.

Does anyone have any experience with unlocked cell phone purchasing that
could recommend a seller? I have no need for any bells and whistles. I'd
like the cheapest, simplest phone that can send and receive calls.