[ale] Trimming threads was: Good TV tuner card?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:34:46 EDT 2009

I don't care if you trim out my signature. It's just hard to figure
out what you are replying to when there are so many emails,
signatures, and mailing list adverts present in your reply. I always
trim at least the mailing list advertisement, and my own (quoted)
signature if it is present.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/