[ale] Trimming threads was: Good TV tuner card?

Tue Apr 7 10:44:35 EDT 2009

Gmail is a blessing and a curse with this. It is blissfully graceful
at trimming the quoted content in emails you view. However, it top
posts and by default it puts your signature at the bottom (but there
is a Google Labs plugin for it). So, for those who are not using Gmail
it makes for a miserable experience. It's arguably as toxic as Outlook
Express was/is. (I don't know what MSFT does these days.)

.!# RichardBronosky #!.