[ale] linux email solution that supports exchange calendar access

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Apr 3 12:28:07 EDT 2009

Geoffrey,

This may not be going in the direction you want to go if you want pure
OSS, but it works well for me at my office.

I am running crossover office with MS OUtlook.  The install was very
easy and outlook performs better on linux inside of cxoffice than it did
when I had windows on the same machine.

I did this so that I can have the calendaring in line with everyone
else.  I even get the little popups when time for a meeting.  It also
runs much like it is a native app in linux, it doesn't have the vm feel
to it while running.  The closest I get to it is when I save a file and
I have to parse through the windows to linux filesystem mapping.

Rob