[ale] linux email solution that supports exchange calendar access

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Apr 3 11:35:47 EDT 2009

Don't have an answer for that but have they tried to see if there isn't
already a Webmail server setup on the Exchange side?  If so they could
access email via browser.  They don't have to say they want to do this
because of Linux - just something like they'd like to be able to access
email when out of office.  Typically an Exchange webmail would use the
same Windoze user/domain/password as they use in the office.