[ale] [OT] Unlocked GSM phone

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Apr 3 10:29:21 EDT 2009

They won't take you to Gitmo - they'll take you to a "humane detention
center" somewhere in the U.S.   Obama is phasing out Gitmo.

I understood why people didn't like the secret and indefinite detention
but never quite understood why they complained about it being Gitmo.
People actually PAY to fly to Cuba for vacations from Europe because it
is after all a Caribbean island.  Being in a cage isn't a vacation but I
have to believe being in a cage in the Caribbean is better than being in
one in Virginia (especially in the winter).